Submission Guidelines For Checking In: Career Moves and Changes
A regular feature on NCBarBlog.com, this is where you find news of the latest hirings and promotions at North Carolina law firms and practices of any size.
NCBA members and non-member attorneys and paralegals qualify for inclusion in the Checking In column, offered at no cost. Email all Checking In notifications to Kelly Connors, email@example.com. Please continue to send notices of awards and appointments to Russell Rawlings, firstname.lastname@example.org, for inclusion in the Recognition column in North Carolina Lawyer magazine.
Items that qualify for the Checking In column:
- Announcements of attorneys/paralegals being hired
- Announcements of attorneys/paralegals being promoted. For example: attorney promoted from associate to partner, attorney/ paralegal named head of a practice group within the firm, attorney promoted to head another office of the firm
- Attorney/paralegal retirement
- Announcements of firm name changes
- Announcements of firms relocating their offices
- Announcements of new firms or solo practices opening
Items that do not qualify:
- Attorney/paralegal named to an elite group such as SuperLawyers or LegalElite, etc.
- Attorney/paralegals earning specializations/certificates, etc.
- Awards in general
Please direct announcements and questions about the Checking In column to email@example.com.