Blog pieces are geared toward informing laypeople and practitioners of relevant legal issues and current legal events in the areas of sports and entertainment. It is a great opportunity to get published while in law school!
- Choose a current/relevant issue in Sports and Entertainment Law and advocate a position.
- A maximum of 1,500 words in Microsoft Word and 25 footnotes in Bluebook format.
- Send by e-mail to Kelly Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Amanda Whorton (AWhorton@brookspierce.com) with the subject line: NCBA Blog Submission
- Also include the following:
- A link to your LinkedIn bio
- How you would like your name to appear on the post
- A head shot sent as a separate attachment
We look forward to reading your submissions for publication consideration!
Kelly and Amanda
Sports & Entertainment Law Section
North Carolina Bar Association