It is not too late to join the North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys for its annual conference this Friday, Oct. 6, 2017, at the Rizzo Conference Center in Chapel Hill.
This year’s keynote address will be presented by Aaron McKethan, Ph.D., on the topic “Managing Change in Health Policy: State and Federal Perspectives.”
The conference includes many other exciting topics of interest to health law attorneys, including:
- Medicare Advantage Plan-Provider Relationships
- Case Law & Legislative Updates
- OCR HIPAA Enforcement Models and Priorities
- An In-Depth Panel Discussion on the Future of Medicaid in North Carolina
- Law and Bioethics in Patient Care at the End of Life
Approval is being requested for 6 hours of CLE credit.
There is still time to register. For society members, the fee is now $250, and is $300 for non-members. Fees have been reduced for students and government employees, and are $75 and $175, respectively.
Check out the North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys’ website, http://ncshca.org/, for additional conference information, including online registration.